Start your free consultation• All Fields Required
CDC Eviction Form: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/declaration-form.pdf
How to know if a Debt Collector is doing something illegal.
Examples when Debt Collectors Have Violated The Law:
- Has The Debt Collector:
- Lied To You About Anything?
- Embarrassed you or Humiliated You?
- Treated You Unfairly?
If ANY Debt Collector (Or Original Creditor in California Only) has done anything to collect a debt that is untruthful, embarrassing or unfair, then you MAY have a case!
Examples of Illegal Debt Collection Violations:
- Calling Before 8AM or After 9PM
- Calling Friends, Relatives or Neighbors Seeking Location Information when they already have your location information.
- Calling your job (on your job owned telephone) when your job doesn’t allow personal phone calls.
- Using Vulgar, Swears, Racist or Defamatory language to collect a debt.
- Lying to you about the status of your debt or how much you actually owe.
- Lying about taking you to court or using “escalation” language like “we will advise our lawyers of your non-cooperation” insinuating legal consequences.
- Adding Additional Fees, such as collections fees, late fees, interest charges or convenience fees coupled with accepting credit card payments.
How we work for you
- Step 1
You fill out our simple questionnaire and submit your other evidence.
- Step 2
We review your situation for free to determine if your rights have been violated; we will connect you to an award-winning attorney.
- Step 3
No matter what,
YOU WILL NOT PAY FOR ANY LEGAL SERVICES.